This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is the best way to promote your website free?
11-15-2012, 08:52 AM
What is the best way to promote your website free?
I have a website I would like to promote with great pc content amongst other things. What is the best way to put it out there? It's http://www.computer-fixed.co.uk

Thanks in advance

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-15-2012, 09:00 AM

Of course an ongoing SEO campaign will improve the sea results ranking.

Important for any local service is to get into all of the local yellow/super page and yelp style directories that your can, having a well developed a free Google Places Page might e the quickest way to get page one reslts for searches in your community.

There are some places page tips here:
http://netcentricmarketing.com/googleplaces/

To get into any of these directories and to improve your local search ranking it would be important to have a business street address, occasionally contractors are able to use a supplier business as an address, like a house painter using a paint store's mailing address, some Postal Box services that give you a normal looking address once worked with Google Places, I believe they are now difficult to get ranked. It would pay to mention the cities you service in a couple of places in your site, but having an official business address in the Contact Us page that can also be found by Google on other directories is probably the most power aid in getting local prospects to find your site.

Ads

11-15-2012, 09:00 AM

I would recommend to write articles for some article directories, but make sure they have a good Alexa ratings. Personally I use bukisa and wikinut. However - enzinearticles is also a great directory.

Also, do some guest posting on popular blogs which are within your niche.

Comments and forum posts with your link would also do well.

Submit your site to reddit - that would boost the traffic right away, but you need to add new information to your web site and submit each informative page separately to keep traffic going in. There are other bookmarking sites, but this one works the best for me.

Social media - FB and Twitter, but you probably have done that already, so just mentioning to keep the picture complete Smile

Add some hot stuff to your web-site - I mean write some content that would include keywords from google trend, add those keywords as tags and headings. But remember that your content has to be interesting to read.

Wish you good luck with all this SEO stuff!