This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My mom makes me feel like crap because im gay?
11-16-2012, 05:19 PM
My mom makes me feel like crap because im gay?
Im 16, and i know that i am gay and have known that i am gay for at least 2 years now. i came out to my best friend about 2 weeks before Christmas 2011 i really trust her and was that one person i could talk to. she accepted me and told me that she was there and so forth. Around spring break, she had convinced me to tell my mom and come out to her this was middle april. I told her and was told i would live a miserable life, she hated me, that she cannot accept it, will not/never will and called me a faggot and it really hurt me. So i had to turn elsewhere to find support. At the time i was infatuated with becoming popular and not to mention i fell in love with a straight guy from my a/v class. to make a long story short i started hanging out with the "plastics" turned against my real friends, and listened to everything they told me to do then i came out to them and they promised me to get the guy i was in love with to come to my 16th b-day party. and my real friends tried to warn me that something bad was going to happen but i didn't listen to them i fell for the plastics. so pretty much the whole school found out i was gay and who i liked and then the plastics had just used me for entertainment to them. then my twitter was hacked and my crushes were tweeted to, i walked around crying for 3 weeks and on top of all of this i have been having a secret relationship with a "straight" guy for 4 years now that nobody knows about. i told my mom this and she makes me feel like even more like shit everyday, she was the cause of all the pain and suffering i went through with the fake plastic people and i really just want her to accept me for who i am and to stop being a cold hearted bitch to me. please help me!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-16-2012, 05:27 PM

tell her THAT THEIR IS NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING GAY AND IS SHE DOES NOT LIKE THAT THEN SHE CAN FUCK OFF......sry i have no tolerance for people like that.

Ads

Move on. My mom makes me feel like crap because I was born. Trust me, you can't change her, so just save up some money, get good grades, move out the day you turn 18, and never look back.

He's not straight if he's in a relationship with you. Your mother needs to open her eyes, she is being rude and heartless. You are still her child. There is nothing wrong with Homosexuality. Do what makes you happy. Don't let other people bring you down. Try talking to your mother and tell her you're her flesh and blood and that she needs to accept you for what you are. Good luck.

That's horrible, you don't deserve that. High school is becoming the worst place in the world, and adults just don't understand because it was nowhere near as bad as now. You will soon be able to surround yourself with people who accept you for who you are though. The last couple of years may be shit, but your just going to have to be strong and push through.

Tell her theres nothing wrong with being gay. See ppl fear what they dont understand and can be ignorant because they were never exposed to lgbt or they have feeling but dont want to admit them.

Oh hunny calm down its going to be okay <3
first of all all of those people are just stupid for making fun of you or anything like that
be with the people who love you for you . and what those people dont realize is that everyone is equal. JUST BECAUSE YOURE GAY DOESNT MEAN YOUR A FREAK .What you could say to those people is:

throw away your iPod, iPhone, iPad, iMac, MacBook, and Apple TV, since Apple supports gay rights as well. Hopefully you have lots of clothes, because you’ll need to ditch your Levi’s and Nike's, too. Perhaps you bought them at JC Penney’s ...or Sears? Sucks that you’ll have to take them back. Actually, anything you wear...... from anywhere probably had a gay involved. Flying somewhere soon? Better not be on American, Delta, Southwest, or United, you’ll need a new ticket. Airline wasn’t mentioned? Just be sure your jet isn’t Boeing made. Don’t sleep at Marriott or Hilton (or any of their family brands) because you might catch the gay they support. That morning coffee from Starbucks will have to go as well, go ahead and replace it with a McCafe…oh wait, McDonald’s supports gay rights too. Hmm, do you clean with Tide, Gain, or Bounty? Use Duracell batteries, shave with Gillette, or use Fixodent? Brush with Crest, use Pantene, Scope, Tampax, Venus, or Old Spice products? Those are all gone too, stupid P&G supporting the gays. Damn, you’re using Internet Explorer or Chrome to see Facebook and read this status? Download something else, Microsoft and Google show their Pride as well. Ah, but your drinks are safe. Coca-Cola, Pepsi, and Budweiser are on your side…if your side is on the right side of history since all three also support Gay Rights. Hopefully, you or your lawyer will never need in-depth research. Both LexisNexis and Westlaw, who together control the market, support Gay Rights. Drive that big, manly, Ford F350? It’s a Friend of Dorothy too, as its company, Ford, as well as General Motors also support the rights of all. And, let's be honest, you shouldn't even be reading this Facebook status as Facebook is always backwards crazy and supports the gays as well. So do us all a favor: don’t take it all out on a festive cookie…just stay home and boycott everything. OH WAIT!!! If your home mortgage is with Wells Fargo, Bank of America, or US Bank... YOU live in a GAY house and may need to sell it and just live on the streets. Some people need to realize it

Dude , have your mom watch a movie called prayers for Bobby with you .it'll change her view of you very quickly.

http://godhatesfags.com/

There's really nothing you can do, except remain brave and remember that the opinions of others don't matter AT ALL. If people are going to treat you like crap because of something you can't help, they have serious problems and should be ignored. When you turn 18, move out of the house and get as far away as possible. Or, if you can't wait, maybe you should move out of the house and stay with a relative that you know will accept you for who you are.