This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I have a Job portal website with name of www.kabuljobs.com How to increase taffics for it?
11-17-2012, 11:30 AM
I have a Job portal website with name of www.kabuljobs.com How to increase taffics for it?
http://www.kabuljobs.com needs to have a good Marketing in your point of view how to increase the Traffic for?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-17-2012, 11:38 AM

Try Pay per click advertisment after studting the best way to maximise your investment in it.
Try Facebook pay per click system considering that facebook now has over 700 million members
Try Twitter.com system after seriously studying the system from achievers
Try Automatic Traffic Generating softwares.Go To WarriorForun.com to see the reviews on this aspect of internet marketing before putting your money in any of them.If you contact me @ baconsultante@gmail.com,I can send some of the reviews to you free of charge.
Try usafreeads or/and craiglist .com
Try classifiedsforfree.com

Ads

Below is what I usually recommend to my customers:
1) SEO - make sure your keywords are properly researched and used for SEO optimization of your site
2) if you can afford consider AdWords or any other PPC campaigns (facebook and linkedin should have it)
3) start actively participate in forums related to your website business
4) blog about your website on your blog site, guest blog on other blogs and write articles
5) social bookmark your articles or blogs (digg, reddit, etc ...)
6) comment other blogs
7) SMO - create accounts on major social networks and don't be shy (but don'r spam) marketing your site

seo.

try http://www.zeustek.com - very affordable and good quality