This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I own a flooring company and have the best pricing. How can I find more customers on the net.?
11-18-2012, 11:40 AM
I own a flooring company and have the best pricing. How can I find more customers on the net.?
I have the best floors at the lowest prices and install it anywhere in Texas. I ship nationwide if people I sell Max Windsor Hand scraped flooring for $2.69 a SF when everyone is at $5.99SF I tried google adwords, mailers, youtube, blogging, and social media. I can't seem to get the word out there. I can offer just want the material. Here is my website texasbestflooringcompany.com I need new ideas for marketing.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-18-2012, 11:49 AM

Have you claimed a Google places page yet? If you have not, you need to. It is free to business owners and if you fill the form out completely, include a photo of your business, include a video if possible, a link to your website, get former clients to write reviews for you and have them posted on review sites like yelp, go to UBL and pay a nominal fee to have them list your business in over 100 online business directories,etc, it will put you on the first page of Google local search when people are online searching for the products/services you offer.
You should also seriously consider mobile marketing as close to 70% of searches are now done on mobile phones. it also gives you the ability to target potential customers, send specials out, coupons, etc. using QR (quick response) codes is also a good idea and perfect for mobile. You also need to make sure that your website is optimized for mobile so that is shows well on a mobile phone.
I hope this helps. It has helped my clients a great deal. I own a small marketing company that specifically markets for small businesses using local and mobile search.

Ads

11-18-2012, 11:49 AM

patience and persevearence is a must for one who does E commerce, i have an E commerce site and i use the marketting tools given by http://www.xnynz.com/ to enhance my websites presence and reach