This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do cons demand regular health inspections of restaurants but oppose Obama´s credit card regulation?
11-18-2012, 12:59 PM
Why do cons demand regular health inspections of restaurants but oppose Obama´s credit card regulation?
Regular health inspections are necessary because they ensure fair free market competition. This is the purpose of regulations libs, to ensure fair competition.

The opposite example is Obama´s regulations of credit cards. This law is not to ensure fair competition, but instead to make the market unfair to honest responsible cardholders for the purpose of social engineering. If favor of inner city welfare dwellers who regularly default.

This why despite extra costs of health inspections the prices in restaurants remain low (again, liberals, I repeat it for you :::: fair free Competition guarantees lowest possible prices). On the other hand did you notice how your credit card fees skyrocketed after Obama´s regulation? Blame the greed of your banks, libs, don´t you? Wrong. Blame the destruction of free market completion by Obama. He is no fan of free markets. And brace yourself for the effect of ObamaCare too.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-18-2012, 01:07 PM

Didn't a lot of people get into trouble because they applied for credit cards even though they couldn't pay the bills?

Funny, since I don't have a lot of money, I just did the stupid, uneducated, old-fashioned thing. I didn't put myself into debt with something I knew I couldn't afford.

Ads

And yet not a single piece of logic to separate the two examples you have given.

I don't put my credit card in my mouth.

Could be because you can't see whats going on in the kitchen and have to trust the restaurant to be clean. Regulations ensure they are clean.

Credit card company's have all their information in black and white. You can see it, no problem. You choose to apply and utilize the credit. Regulations here are protecting you from your own stupidity.

Just a guess....

If his Wall Street reform bill passes, it will make it even harder for banks to lend money and cost even more jobs.

He is a Weapon of Mass Job Destruction.

Health inspections don't insure free market competition, they insure we are not eating garbage ! read you counties health inspections reports ! You may never eat out again !

So... it's better when they can just raise rates for arbitrary reasons without warning you first?

Also, I'd like you to explain why health codes would make restaurants cheaper. The only guess I have is that you think that without regulations, they wouldn't bother to compete in terms of prices and would compete to make the least people sick instead. Which would probably be more effective than regulations, if only that idea made sense. But I don't mean to put words in your mouth, please, explain.