This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Twitter account got hacked!?
11-18-2012, 12:59 PM
My Twitter account got hacked!?
My twitter got hacked and the hacker changed the email, username and password. I havent been on my twitter in about a week. I had 3,540 followers and 16 verified accounts following me. I was wondering if you know how I can get it back? I contacted twitter support but they havent replied and its been over a week! I don't want to start over because it took me a long time to have all of those followers and a lot of celebs were following me, like Cody Simpson, Bella Thorne, Rebecca Black and many others! Please help! Also don't send me the password reset link cause I tried that and it won't work because the hacker changed the email. Send me anything that might help, or if you can hack my account for me and change the email, that would be great to! Any other questions- Send me a message at Jonamimini123@yahoo.com . The more answers the easier it is for me, to get my account back! Thanks!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-18-2012, 01:07 PM

Sorry, can't help you.
Rebecca Black isn't a celeb? She is just a girl who should stop with her singincareer.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply