This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get my website out there without spending a fortune?
11-18-2012, 01:00 PM
How do I get my website out there without spending a fortune?
I am a new business owner and I want to get my website out there. I am spending like $20 a day on Google ads but it is eating all of my profits.

I have heard all of the suggestions for SEO like how you need your site linked to good websites, but no one is specific on what those websites are and how to get them to link to yours.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-18-2012, 01:08 PM

Spend some time and/or money on developing quality content so you can build links naturally. Once you have some great content submit your site to various social networking sites like stumbleupon, digg, facebook, etc...

Also try and get relevant backlinks through link exchanges and you could even buy a few low cost ads.

good luck!

Ads

11-18-2012, 01:08 PM

Many new marketers lose their shirts really fast when relying solely on PPC campaigns. The main reason is due to the fact that PPC is very convenient & easy to get your link out there but at the same time it can be very expensive if you are a new advertiser.

My advice to you is to not spend more than your budget will allow no matter how anxious you are to build your business.

The key to online success is being patient because it can take a lot of time & money to learn how marketing is done.

Take some time each day to find some free advertising like article writing, social networks, youtube.com etc. These free (2.0) ways will get more back links pointed to your website for free (and the more free links the better). These back links to your site will also help your page ranks with search engines (seo) for free.

I would not stop your PPC campaigns unless you have to but instead add to it by means of 2.0 advertising.