This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to get more instagram followers?
11-18-2012, 01:00 PM
how to get more instagram followers?
ok so i have like 8 followers, and I've had my a account for 1 day. Any advice? I post cute pictures…

also, plz follow @candyapple125

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-18-2012, 01:08 PM

Go and like many pics as possible and follow some people and you will sure get some followers. And of course upload beautiful photos.

Ads

Use lots of hash tags on each picture and try to like lots of peoples pictures, people tend to come back and follow or like you. Use Hashtags, Especially Popular Ones.

Upload Only the Best Photos (And Not All at Once)

One of the actions most likely to garner new followers on Instagram is following others, not unlike the way Twitter sometimes works. At the very least, it will call the other's attention to your profile and if they like it, they'll likely follow it. Of course, there are no guarantees. But in general, if you routinely follow new people, you're bound to get some return follows.

Like using hashtags, geotagging provides another data point that can be used to categorize and display content. On Instagram, each defined location has its own page, which includes a map of the location and any photos taken there. Thus, anybody who publishes a photo from that same location (or views a photo taken there and taps the location's name) will see your image as well. If they tap through to your profile and like what they see, you've got yourself another follower.

Getting Instagram followers is easy, I've had an account for 12 weeks and I've already got 27,000!
Just check out this http://www.howtogetfreeinstagramfollowers.blogspot.com

Hope this helped.

Dont know if this will help you but this guys is giving account with thousands of followers on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wn-p95ztuFs , I myself got one with 5,775 followers. Hope this help.

Hi, everyone’s intention is of posting photos in Instagram are to gain more and more likes which increases their popularity in social media sites. Well you can definitely increase the number of followers in your instagram as there are many websites that provides you the services to gain more number of followers and likes, just go through the internet and search for how to buy instagram followers, you can get many sites providing you with results according to your requirements.