This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Twitter questions: It says my account has been suspended, but I haven't been on?
11-18-2012, 01:00 PM
Twitter questions: It says my account has been suspended, but I haven't been on?
Okay, I made a Twitter like two year ago, but never got on it. I got on it maybe a year ago, but only posting saying, "Hanging out with my girl, (friend's name)." And I haven't been on since then. I just logged on because one of my friend's wanted me to add her, because she just made one. Well, I logged on, and it said I was suspended. I clicked on it for more info and it said I was sending multiple unsolicited mentions to other users. I haven't been on, and I don't want to I agree to the not do it, if I didn't do it in the first place. What should I do? I can't find an email to their headquarters, but they wont even listen to me anyways.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-18-2012, 01:08 PM

It's possible someone hacked your account and sent spam to other people via your address, meaning that you're innocent, but they suspended your account to stop the abuse. Contact the help line or email to resolve the issue.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply