This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SoME1 hELp WhAt d0 i d0 ?
09-30-2012, 02:00 AM
SoME1 hELp WhAt d0 i d0 ?
me and my boyfriend have been together 8 months it will be 9 months this 30th and when we were together after 6 months he told me he was in love with me. i felt the same way and i still do but im not sure about him i thought he was honest. i lied to him one time about who i was with. i had two of my friends at my house (they were both girls) and he came over and found out they were here. i have no idea why i lied i was being stupid for whatever reason again unknown and h broke up with me for lying then that in the middle of the night he got back with me telling me i dont have to lie about something so stupid there was no reason for it. and i never lied again well this weekend i found he really was he true colors shined! eveyone still has some child left in them weather they're 20 or 75! and i didnt think this with him but i spent the whole weekend at his house and we rough housed and played around like kids and he was laughing and smiling it was alot of fun! i've never seen him this happy before! but when i was doing the dishes i was listening to music and he gets these twitter updates on nicki minaj. whatever she twitters he gets it and so do i on my phone. well he got a "nicki minaj update" and he said damn nicki minaj mustbe bored and i said why babe? then he said you didnt get this update babe because it was a direct message from nicki minaj she said lets talk now.. and i said oh thats cool my love an he showed it to me and tried to cover up the beggining of the message because it said scaffbrezzy: or scaff something thats nicki minajs close friend or something like that and it was a twitter update from him but he tried to make it seem like it was nicki. why though? hes got like this thing for nicki minaj he wants to meet her badly and all this. he loves hr music as so do i but hes almost obsessed with her. i dont understand why he lied though? i think completely different of him now! he lied about something so dumb! why i dont know what to do! i dont want to confront him ill feel weird! but i dont know what t do? what do i do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-30-2012, 02:08 AM

Very difficult to know what to do with this complicated situation and complicated account.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply