This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should a sex scandal ruin an elected official's career or do you care?
11-18-2012, 01:00 PM
Should a sex scandal ruin an elected official's career or do you care?
I think so long as nothing violated law the act (such as Weinergate which is currently going on) shouldn't matter politically. It's morally wrong, but if the elected official can still do his job, and no laws have been broken, what's the point of trying to destroy a career over it?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-18-2012, 01:09 PM

For some reason, some people think that politicians should be moral examples... which i think is stupid... i mean, honestly, who looks up to politicians in search for their morals...

Ads

depends on the candidate. If its a good one then no and if its a bad one then yes.. Good Help is hard to find

Because not only did he commit the sin of cheating on his pregnant wife, he looked right into the camera and lied to the American public.There is no defense for this,none whatsoever. The guy has no integrity.He should resign.

I really just don't care.

"Boehner pokes fun at Wiener" made me giggle though.

i only care if they ran on a platform of family values and being holier than thou.

Some republicans hire hookers, and still serve...
''She acts like she loves you, but in the end, she is just taking money from you,''
-David Vitter

Some send explicit messages to kids who are Actually underage.

“get a ruler and measure it for me”
-Mark Foley to teenage boy, not the 18 or 19 teen either...

the list goes on and on... and no republican said they should leave, hell david vitter admitted to paying for sex and he still serves! he actually broke the law and no republican stepped up and asked him to leave.

If a politician screws around on his spouse, you can guarantee they'll screw around on their constituents.

Personally, weiner'sproblem is that he LIED to EVERYONE for NINE days--actually accusing other people for hacking. If he just would have come out and say--yea, i did play a little on my twitter--I think all this would be over. But he LIED---HOW many people could lie for nine days to their employer and still keep their job---THINK ABOUT IT