This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you honestly believe that Goldberg will be returning to WWE?
11-18-2012, 01:01 PM
Do you honestly believe that Goldberg will be returning to WWE?
There have been reports and rumors and about this, and Goldberg himself even posted that he's in negotiations with WWE at the moment on his twitter account, but it's still not set in stone.

BQ: Do you want him to return to WWE?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-18-2012, 01:09 PM

he is too old for wrestling, but WWE is losing ALOT of their good wrestlers/people to TNA (Kurt Angle, RVD, Jeff Hardy, Taz, Mick Foley) But i think if they have Goldberg for awhile, it's just going to build him up and he'll eventually go to TNA

Ads

MAYBE BUT I HOPE HE RETURN TO WWE

Not too sure, it was stated on his Twitter and everything but it may be false hope.

I definitely want him to return, he was not just awesome. He was epic. A match between him and Taker is something I've alwaaaaays wanted to see.

hope so

Yeah I hope so.He could feud with Randy Orton,Cena,Edge,Big Show, and Undertaker.

i honestly don't have a problem with it, hey i respect the wwe family because i know they work hard to be were there at.

yes

SURE BECAUSE HE WILL BE INDUCTED NEXTYEAR TO THE WWE HALL OF FAME SO I JUST WONDER MAYBE THE MATCH WILL BE BOOKED AT WRESTLEMANIA 27 - GOLDBERG VS THE UNDERTAKER, I ALSO WANT HIM TO RETURN EARLIER BEFORE WRESTLEMANIA SO HE CAN FEUD WITH STUPID BATISTA, JOHN CENA, RANDY ORTON, EDGE, CM PUNK AND EVEN HIS OLD RIVAL TRIPLE H!

Honestly I wouldnt care if he came back. Goldberg seems to be a guy who really doesnt love the business. The only reason he wants to come back is for merch money and for a spot in next years HoF. I will admit that he does have strong star power, even now after being gone for awhile, and I bet he can still go and will put on some good matches, but to me if you are only in wrestling for the money then your not really a wrestler. To me a true wrestler is a guy who has passion for the business and the fans, not for the money that is to be made in it.