This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I can't login into Twitter anymore?
11-18-2012, 01:01 PM
I can't login into Twitter anymore?
Today when I logged into Twitter I put my username and password in and then it said wrong username and password combination. So I try again and it said the same thing. So I changed my password and I tried again and it said the same thing. So I was wondering is my Twitter page hacked or not and if not what is the problem.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-18-2012, 01:09 PM

Is your url still there?

Twitter sucks anyway.

Ads

Make a new account and email it to all your friends.

As you must be aware Twitter was (and continues to be) under a Denial of Service (DOS) attack. While Twitter "biz guys" claim that all is OK and everything is working just fine, the fact is that certain services/accounts are still encountering issues. Most likely you are dealing with issues related to the DOS attack and should be ok in the next 2-3 days (or more depending upon when Twitter Team can fix the problem). I know through their dev wiki that they are working on it as I write this but an ETA is not known. So, hang tight and keep trying... yeah, that's pretty what anyone can do right now... FWIW: I am having similar issues where I can't login from the website at all. I am using Tweetdeck and seems to be working intermittently. Good Luck!