This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do I keep getting hacked?!?
11-18-2012, 01:01 PM
Why do I keep getting hacked?!?
My World of Warcraft account got hacked, my Twitter account got hacked, my Facebook account got hacked (twice), my AOL account got hacked, my yahoo account got hacked... I've looked at the reasons on why they hacked my account and it all seems to be for spam use. My passwords are always complicated and have a capital letter in them and at least 1-3 numbers. I don't make my passwords simple like my dogs name or anything like that. I did a virus scan to make sure I got no Trojans or keyloggers, I did everything I'm suppose to do but for some reason I keep getting hacked... And it's all for one reason, to spam my contacts and advertise their stupid product. This is ridiculous... Is anyone else having a problem with getting hacked lately?
I'm also using Avast, did a virus scan 10 times now and it hasn't caught anything.
I'm so confused.
So if I have Avast and Malewarebytes will they conflict with each other?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-18-2012, 01:10 PM

keyloggers are not viruses, they are malware. You need a malware scanner. Such as Malwarebytes Anti-Malware, Spybot Search and Destroy, and Super AntiSpyware

Ads

11-18-2012, 01:10 PM

You are keylogged sir.

Download Malware Bytes and run a full scan.

Anti-viruses will not find anything.

edit:
avast is a anti-virus
malwarebytes is a anti-malware

they will not conflict