This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Christians, do you accept the possibility that.....?
11-18-2012, 01:01 PM
Christians, do you accept the possibility that.....?
Jesus really wants the world to know he exists, but Satan keeps hacking his twitter account?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-18-2012, 01:10 PM

ill consider the possibility.

Ads

I accept that there is a slight possibility that someday you may grow up

maybe

Jesus is too cool for a twitter.

He only uses MySpace or better.

Ummm whatever!

No, spammers claim to b Jesus all the time, Jesus has a tough time getting through.

LOL i'm not a Christian but i'm pretty sure Christians or any other faiths practice their religions on twitter.

probably true
Satan keeps hacking my facebook account

Matt 24:21-22
For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
KJV
Remember what you allow yourself to think, see, hear, say and do literally set into motion Almighty God’s creative powers that form the matrix of life’s reality you find yourself now walking; so knowing this practice each day focusing your whole attention on your movements whether thoughts, sight, sounds, words or deeds, doing that which is good, positive and constructive.
"A man can no more diminish God's glory or His Son Jesus by refusing to worship them than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word, 'darkness' on the walls of his cell."
If you do not know Jesus the Christ of Nazareth, the Messiah, as your personal savior yet believe He is Lord, was born of the Virgin Mary, died for your sins, arose from the dead the third day and is now at the right hand of Almighty God, then if so lead say this simple prayer to be saved and have eternal life in the Kingdom of God.
“Hear Oh Israel the Lord our God is one Lord and blessed is the Glory of the Lord from His place; Precious Jesus the Christ of Nazareth please forgive me my sins and come into my heart and life forever Amen.”
If you are sincere in this prayer then know for certain that you are saved and if you need help on your Christian walk email me back.

TGM Moderator
http://freecounselfreelight.homestead.com/Roberts.html
tgmpray@yahoogroups.com

No, I don't. That would require me accepting a completely stupid question like yours.