This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to increase traffic and links to my website?
11-18-2012, 01:02 PM
How to increase traffic and links to my website?
My website is booksworld.50webs.com It allows you to download free Novels, but there is very less traffic, how will other website link to it??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-18-2012, 01:10 PM

boringggggggggggg
you're dead

Ads

You can get quality traffic from social media services which is a low cost option:

* Social Bookmarking and promoting them aggressively with votes/thumbs up
* Blog commenting.
* Forum posting
* Positive reviews.
* Article Writing and Article Submission.
* Make innovative PowerPoint Presentations & videos and upload them on various sites and generate traffic via social media sites.
* Twitter/facebook/bwellow

ya its a good question...but i wont tell the answer in one line..

so visit http://readmedaily.com

Basically to increase traffic you want to create many backlinks for starters. For this yoiu can use forums, myspace,facebook,twitter,blogs and commenting on blogs is always a good one as well. Use good SEO meaning make sure your site has fresh, new and valuable content and is packed with specific keywords identifying whatever niche you are promoting. In addition to this you can also use article marketing and link exchange.. Good luck ..

Step 1: Make sure you have plenty, high quality (means interesting for your visitors), unique (written yourself, not copied) content on your blog
Step 2: Write a few articles about your topic, and post them on article directories such as ezinearticles.com and such. This will create links towards your blog
Step 3: Write articles that answer peoples questions about the topic here on answers. Then answer their questions here in answers.
Step 4: Submit your website to directories such as dmoz.org and plenty of others
Step 5: Find other blogs about the same topic, and comment on their articles, make sure your comment adds something usefull, not just saying something like "great blog". Put a link to your blog in your comment.
Step 6: submit your blog to sites like mybloglog.com and blogcatalog.com and get a good community of friends there.

Here are some SEO basics how to drive traffic to your site:

- Post blogs on any social media networks about your website (you should have your own account and make your own profile).
- Submit articles to any article sites.
- Social bookmarking. Bookmark your site (@ socialmarker.com)
- Submit your website to search engine directory.
- Use keywords liberally on your site as long as they are relevant to your site's topic and contents.
- Reciprocal linking.

More articles and information below. I hope this helps.

SEO as well as advertising will help getting traffic to a website.

Hi buddy..

Here are my "Top 7 FREE Traffic/Advertising Or BLOG Visitors Generating Tips"

1)Viral Pictures
Viral is closely connected with something that may spread easily.So i suggest you to create a viral picture which is closely connected with your products and spread it.
Everyone likes funny pictures and they don't mind sharing it with others.It's viral.So, If you're selling a health product, then you may create a funny picture about it and put your website's name on it.
Next, just forward it to as many contacts as possible using e-mails. Whether it's a 12 years old kid or 21 years old adult.They would just love and share it with others. Can you see how easy it is?

2)Viral Videos
Videos are the most famous entertainment on the Internet.People would just love it dues to it's effectivenes in spreading the message. So i suggest you to create viral videos about your product and again put your link in it.
If you got 3 minutes video, then make sure your website's link is visible throughout the whole 3 minutes.If you don't have the neccessary tools to create a video, then you can simply collect 5-10 viral pictures and then convert it into video using Windows Movie Maker.
Then just upload it to You Tube or Google Videos. Now using bluetooth everyone is exchanging videos from their mobiles or computers. If your video is viral enough to attract others, it will easily spread to others.

Suggested Link
http://youtube.com

3)Yahoo Answers
I probably won't be answering your question if i don't know the answer. And i won't suggest you any websites link if i think that it's not going to help you.
So simply answer any questions that you're knowleadgeable(your niche market) at and put a link to your websites as extra source for others.
If your answer is good and solved the questions, people would also expect for more tips and suggestion from you.If you suggested any website links, there are high chances for anyone to visit it.

4)Forum Marketing
Forum Marketing works just like Yahoo Answers. They would be a lot of tips and questions exchanged in any forums.
So start getting active and contribute to any forum members and they will appreciate your expertise and start visiting your websites fo more up-to-date tips.

Suggested Link:
http://warriorforum.com/

5)Newsgroup Marketing
Promote your expertise and links in newsgroups by contributing your tips to other members.

Suggested Link:
http://groups.yahoo.com/

6)Article Marketing
Write articles within your niche and submit it to article directories.Write good and informative articles and a nice bio box that'll attract visitors.

Suggested Link:
http://ezinearticles.com/

7)Social Networking
Use social networking sites to promote your products and links. As you know social networking sites are self promotoable. If you got a nice profile with beautiful pictures in it, i bet you'll get a lot of visits from other members.

Suggested Link:
http://facebook.com

I would for starters Join PyraBang you can then post each page of your site there. With what would look like adsense ads that go across thousands of sites. Every time your ad is then clicked you will get paid for the click made to your ad and your website viewed. Another way to increase link popularity is to continually write good articles pertaining to items on your web site or info regarding your site in general. All of the articles I write for my sites I place at hubpages. You can then embed your link in the article with a little bio box. With in no time you will be looking at 100s of one way links back to your site or affiliate program which ever the case may be. I also build videos and post them on hundreds of video shareing sites like google and youtube. Another great way to get back links. Hope that helps PeteVamped