This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Are the BNP almost finished as a political party?
11-18-2012, 01:02 PM
Are the BNP almost finished as a political party?
1. They lost half of their seats in the EU after one of their members resigned last week ( they had two seats ).
2. Nick griffin this morning had his twitter account banned and under investigation for homophobia.
3. Money troubles
4. Fighting inside they party between members.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-18-2012, 01:10 PM

When it comes to IQ, 100 is the average. For everyone with a university degree, there must be another with the intellectual powers of a tadpole and there will always be fat racist biggots ready to exploit them. If the BNP goes away, there will be another.
http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/bobdylan/...rgame.html

Ads

The BNP do not deserve any existence. Their physical presence will disappear before long.

They never were a serious political party. Their organisation is far too corrupt and unstable to be any threat to mainstream politics. Even if their ideology was reasonable they couldn't survive alongside better managed parties, because they have little understanding of the subtleties of parliamentary politics and debate.

But they do continue to be a threat to minorities and to hamper efforts at becoming a more civilised nation, because their people will continue to exploit the insecurities of uneducated people and turn them into haters.

They have been effectively finished since the last general election.
Griffin should be the last person in the world to make comments on any-ones sexuality, as it is a well known fact that he becomes aroused every time he sees a pie.

Hey Red, What`s wrong with your old motto......Arbeit macht frei.

http://www.leftfootforward.org/images/20...t-Frei.jpg

Red, Red, Red, You`ve really got to let go of this Sceptic fixation. Apart from the obvious help with your spelling, you definitely need some serious psychoanalysis, to get yourself sorted out before this Sceptic fetish takes over your whole life. I`ve tried and failed to convince you that I ( and half of Y/A ) am not Sceptic, but alas you patently need Professional help before they come and take you away to the Nick Griffin home for the totally tonto.
May I point out that your last couple of paragraphs make no sense at all, ( bit like the bnp manifesto in fact) apart from conveying some sort of a " Yah, Boo, My dads bigger than your dad " message.
While you are tub-thumping about cowards blocking people, can I ask why you have blocked me, or do you have immunity as a fully paid up bnp coward?
Finally, even though I am not Sceptic or ever have been, I feel that it has become my public duty to "out" you as the British public deserve to know the truth.

Ladies and gentlemen I give you Redmonk.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL1jDcAHkc8

Red, I really can not do any more to stop you making a laughing stock of yourself.
Has it never entered that bowl of custard of yours that passes as a brain that if I was Sceptic, I would be posting as Sceptic. Sceptic was a prolific poster on here and unlike yourself and the other dysfunctional bnp posters was well respected so why would he suddenly re-invent himself as someone else. Logic isn`t your strongest point but screw your face up, close your eyes and try to think about it just for a minute ( if your attention span will take you that far)
As for your clashes with him he owned you every time. As I`ve said before he totally used to humiliate you and I would have thought that you would be relieved that he is no longer around to rip the p**s out of you.
I know I`m wasting my time because you obviously have some sort of a mental problem, and as I can`t be ar**d to go through it all againI`ll just refresh your memory with this.

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind...053AAB3hx9

P.S. I`m not a teacher. I`m a civil engineer, and furthermore I wish to accuse you of being, Foghorn Leghorn, Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck,Captain Doolaly, The Busted Flush, Little Mavis, and The Silver Smurf, not to mention the old lady on the Wonga advert.
Now you`ve done enough one fingered typing for one night, so take your meds, drink your hot milk, and go to bed, and if you`re very lucky you`ll dream about nick griffin dressed as a gladiator, and smothered in baby oil.

People have been saying the BNP is on the verge of collapse since the 80s. If and when it does happen the members, activists and voters will simply migrate to whatever party springs up to fill its place.

The right is on the rise across Europe, parties may come and go, but we will take our countries back.

The only thing funnier than Fat Nick's collapse into the black hole of his party, is BNP Paul's pathetic defiance and denial of the truth. His far right politics in Europehad its day 60-70 years ago, and it didn't end well for his sort. Since then, at roughly 30 year intervals a new neo-Nazi party rise, makes a noise for a couple of years then collapses. BUF in the 1930s; NF in the 1970s; BNP in the 2000s. Perhaps his new party will win a council seat or two in the 2030s, before corruption and in-fighting implodes it all again. BNP are dead.

5. In 2009 they had 57 councillors. They're now down to three, which they're set to lose over the next couple of years (in one they're defending a majority of just five over the Tories). Oh, and they should be wiped out in the EU in 2014.

So basically they're f*cked.

'when the majority of people in this country agree with what the BNP are saying, '

Any proof to support that sweeping statement? If 'the majority' of British people agree with what the BNP are saying, why is BNP membership less than 5,000? If 'the majority' of British people agree with BNP policies, then how comes less than 0.01% of the population has actually joined up with the BNP? There are very few things that the majority of British people all agree on, BNP rhetoric most certainly isn't one of them.

'after all what else is there to be proud of? the BBC perhaps,'

The BNP is not something the overwhelming majority of people feel proud of, despite the Jimmy Saville fiasco the BBC still has a hell of a lot more support than the BNP. Also, do you seriously think the BNP are the only thing about Britain that we should feel proud of? What about our culture, history, technology, arts, sports, legal system, system of government etc?

They never were a serious political party. Daniel Hanan made this point on a QT on the BBC once. MP's go on air and tell people how terrible the BNP are, which of course they are! However this just gives them free media.

They're nasty racist scums. 99.9% of the UK know that.

The BNP have 0% of Westminster seats.
They have 3 councillors in local govt out of 20,000.
They have one seat in the EP.

They are a club for racists, not a political party. Never have been, never will be.