This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you get famous on YouTube?
11-18-2012, 01:02 PM
How do you get famous on YouTube?
I'm Alexia and I want to know how to become famous on YouTube. my channel names are crazygymnasticsgirl and rknightsaavedra
check it outt!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-18-2012, 01:10 PM

what your doing could help, but what really helps are people views and subscriptions, i'll subscribe to you(:

Ads

You get famous by making videos that attract people's attention and are interesting.

You wont get famous advertising your accounts on yahoo anwswers, that's for sure lol.

I would simply find something that people want to watch. Ask yourself, what are the most watched videos in their respective categories? That's what people want to see. I put up a 43 second video of a monster truck failing at a backflip, and it got over 36,000 views. I thought i would be lucky to get 5,000! haha.

Make Great Videos To Excite Your Audience
BEST OF LUCK

2. What would you be entertained by? If you make something that you wouldn't enjoy watching, what makes you think anyone will want to watch it?
Make a few videos. This includes getting a video camera, recording, editing, and uploading. You need a few good videos already on your profile, and you'll see why later on in this article. So make something to watch, maybe about ten videos over the course of a while, maybe a month, so you actually get your own show going. It is not going to be well-known, but this is the first step. If you choose an alternative, go to the next step.
Animation. Animation is quite useful (if you don't want to expose yourself to the whole world) but requires some software: Pivot Stick figure Animator, Hyper cam (records what's on your screen) and Windows Movie Maker (to add sounds, cause Pivot can't). Or if you have a Mac, movie HD is a great program to use.
Make your money video. Make one more video, a good one, or a mediocre one. In it, and you'll see why, say things like, "I know this is unlike my OTHER videos." or "You guys have been asking about_____." or even "Hey guys its me again thanks for your great comments." Now, how is this different from your other videos? You're still going to get maybe 7 views if you're lucky, right? No, read on. Remember, one of the best websites to promote your videos is fire views.com
Post this video as a video response. Find someone who is ALREADY famous on YouTube or even someone who seems like they are going to become known. You can certainly find videos with a lot of views and not too many video responses. Now, by posting this video as a response to a famous person's video, or to a famous video, more people will watch your video (a surprisingly large amount, maybe 1/5 of the people watching the original video). People will notice how you mentioned your other videos, and your "fans" and such, and they will pay a visit to your page. "Hey! A lot of videos! Cool! Hey they are not too bad! I will subscribe! Yeah!" There you go. Just sit and watch; subscribers will get higher and higher within weeks.
Keep them entertained. Make more videos. Do it. Post more responses, make more originals. Be sure to make your page look good.
Log in everyday. If you rarely log in, people will not visit your channel as frequently.
In Videos, try to put some interesting tags.
Tell Your Friends by posting on facebook and twitter. People that follow or are your friend can tell friends!
Market yourself. Spread the word by posting videos of your talent. Do not use Wiki for this though.

Do something incredibly stupid and dangerous and film it.
Survive doing that.
post it on youtube.
???
profit.

Make your own videos on YouTube if people like your videos you will be famous.

well if u watch my vid like it and subscribe to my account ill watch ur vids and sub to urs. my vid is a parody of friday by rebecca black.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-BoqSPLr...ideo_title