This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get my website more faumos?
11-18-2012, 01:02 PM
How to get my website more faumos?
I created a website called videogamingnews.weebly.com . I want it to get more faumos but i dont know how can you give me tips. Im a freshman in highschool so i am going to have some writing issues.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-18-2012, 01:10 PM

I'm a junior in HS, and I have about a year experience with this, one: don't become popular unless you know your site is ready for it, two, if you can afford it, people, (and google) like actual sites that you pay for, like I pay $10 /M for my web server and host my own site on it (Wordpress your best friend) if you want recommendations on places to host a website from (I know a free one, but no .com's, but .co.cc is free, but google killed it on its site)I'll be willing to help. If you really want to get into this, you can email me.

One useful tip, try not to do something that a ton of people already do, unless there are people looking for small ones. Like me, I host a minecraft server, it runs perfectly, I built my desktop to run it, I put it on planetminecraft and minecraft server list, and I got found pretty fast. Reason being is there are people looking for more minecraft servers they may have dislikes on their current one that they play on.

I don't like to advertise to much, but my hosting company is:
hosting24.com (try to use coupon code MCNAUTICA to get both of us benefits Big Grin)

It comes with a domain (.com, .net, ect.), and it's easy to set up, I'll show u if u want.

My site is mcnautica.net and my server info is on it.

Email: it's filltered just in case
tommydrum@mcnautica.net

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-18-2012, 01:10 PM

You need to buy a brand new domain i.e. http://www.videogamingnews.com and purchase hosting for the same. After doing that you can do the SEO Activity viz.

ON Page
Keyword Research
Bold, Italic effect to main keywords
Competition Analysis
H Tags Optimization (Eg: H1, H2, H3)
Image Optimization
Link Validation
Meta Description Tags Optimization
Meta Keywords Tags Optimization
Robots.txt Optimization
Title Tag Optimization
Broken Links Checking