This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to gain more twitter followers instantly ?
11-18-2012, 01:03 PM
How to gain more twitter followers instantly ?
I am finding it difficult to gain followers and I'm being unfollowed regulary I need to gain followers as soon as people , any ideas ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-18-2012, 01:11 PM

Personally what I do it tweet celebs and when I make a tweet hash tag team follow back u don't have to follow back but loads of people will follow you

Ads

1.choose this as your best answer
2.reply with your twitter username
3.i will follow you
4.you MUST follow back
5.if you don't you will get an unfollow!

gaining followers is little difficult task if you dont want to follow them.

You have been unfollowed since you dont follow people who follow you - There is a source link in my answers where you can find how you can increase your twitter followers and other detail tips on using twitter -

If you want to increase your followers you can connect with me i can help you out with gaining followers

@Topics4you is my twitter id send me a tweet or a direct message with your account reffering to yahoo answer

Apart from this not that you have 2000 followers limit to follow, try to cover 2000 followers you can see the increase in followers slowly

Thanks
Sabrin

Patience is the way of increasing your twitter followers. Be active; follow the people in your niche; in return they will follow you back.
It's all about Twitter strategy. I hope it will help you.

I think using popular #hashtag which means group can gain you more followers fast. But for new in Twitter, you must follow people with the same interests and for sure they follow you back.

Some ways can be using tools such as http://www.getfreesignals.com - I am currently looking forward for this one!

Personally I are making use of http://www.ycl.eu for collecting points and investing all of them once again for receiving free facebook followers and likes.

You can get on social exchange sites.

You can get twitter follower many ways. Such as by following more people there, by making good tweet or from social exchange site.

Gain twitter followers instantly? There is no such way, maybe only if you buy twitter bots services. But nobody likes fake followers.
The only good ways to gain real followers is by staying active, promote yourself or join twitter exchange websites. I suggest http://www.socialclerks.com you can earn a good amount of followers pretty fast without to much effort, been using it for a couple of months now.