This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
was rebecca black's twitter hacked?
11-18-2012, 01:03 PM
was rebecca black's twitter hacked?
(i already asked this question before)I'm just confused I thought it was @_rebeccablack_ did she get hacked? because last time I checked her bio said "trololol" I just want to know if she's hacked or I got the account mistaken.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-18-2012, 01:11 PM

Nope her account hasn't been hacked.

This is her twitter

http://twitter.com/REBECCAFANCLUB

Ads

her real account verified by ryan seacrest is

@MsRebeccaBlack

she even uploaded a pic proving that is her personal account!

Rebecca black has 2 twitter accounts they are msrebeccablack and rebeccafanclub.
@_rebeccablack_ is a parody account of rebecca black, some impostor.

I'm 99% sure @_RebeccaBlack_ is her real twitter, and I'm also 99% sure it has been hacked.

Why I think it's her official account:
If you scroll down, you can see the account was created in March last year. EVERY other Rebecca Black Twitter page was created shortly after the song became popular.

Why I think it's been hacked
Her tweets go from serious "Dear east coast. . . IT'S FRIDAY FRIDAY, GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY." type tweets, to trolling tweets: "My debut album will be released 12/21/2012 - just in time for Christmas!" (a 2012/end of the world joke)
You can also pretty much see the point in which she got hacked. When she tweeted:
"; ) Umad?"

I do believe so because when she first became popular I twitter stalked her to see if she was serious. Which, sadly, she was. She thinks she's awesome. Ugh. Anyways, her account was @_RebeccaBlack_. I went back to her first tweet too. And it seemed like a real account. But I went back a few minutes ago to check something and it was a fake account.
And @MsRebeccaBlack and @_RebeccaBlack_ actually tweeted each other because @MsRebeccaBlack took and photoshopped @_RebeccaBlack_'s profile photo so that "@MsRebeccaBlack" was on her "proof" instead of "@_RebeccaBlack_".

Am I making sense? Lol.

I think that _rebeccablack_ was her Twitter, but she abandoned it and a hacker took it. I could be wrong.