This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why were the fading generations Republican party calling for Obama to help with the spill?
11-18-2012, 01:03 PM
Why were the fading generations Republican party calling for Obama to help with the spill?
Why could the free market not clean up their own spill? How are we suppose to have a small government when the people that want small gov. bow to government when the free market fails the people.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-18-2012, 01:11 PM

you know, I have to give you one compliment...despite the complete lack of substance, you do come across as fairly articulate for an 11-year old...

Ads

Skippy, we were calling for the government to GET OUT OF THE WAY.
They HINDERED the clean up.

Then they play the big government card and then glenn beck will claim
"Obama and Nazi Pelosi owns you car!!!"

It is because their is a government organization called FEMA that is suppose to help with things like this, unlike the Democrats who want big government spending on programs that do nothing or just a scam, Republicans actually want to see their tax money in action and accomplishing something.

We paid for those services from the government with our tax dollars. I don't like big government, but if I'm going to pay for a service I'd better recieve that service. What was proven here is since neither could really fix the problem, why am I paying taxes for the service of oil spill cleanup? If we get slow results anyway, I don't want to pay the government to do it when I could pay BP nothing to do the same thing.

They don't like anything entering the US. The DNC, on the other hand, is okay with oil, illegal immigrants, and terrorists entering the US, but won't allow you to bring back pot as a souvenir.

I feel there are certain things in which the federal government should be involved....like the spill. Social programs and over regulation are the types of things Republicans don't like the fed's sticking their dirty hands in....