This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What's an arguement why Right-Wing politics don't work?
11-18-2012, 01:04 PM
What's an arguement why Right-Wing politics don't work?
We all know there are reasons why both left-wing and right-wing politics don't work but I was wondering what are some faults with right-wing politics (tax cuts, small business, limited gov't interference in free market, aggressive foreign policies, social conservativism.) in America?

Please don't go partisan..

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-18-2012, 01:12 PM

Your listed faults are really faults?
Hmmmm
Then I wouldn't know what else to say.
Seems like you have it all figured out.
Yeah right.

Ads

Nixon, Reagan, Bush Jr.

Reaganomics.

Enough said.

"dont go partisan".

re-read the question sparky.

The thing is they DO work.

I can see leftist politicos all huddled together, scratching their heads, and muttering, "Well yes, it works in real life, but will it work in theory?"

Taxing and regulation can't solve everything.
Decreasing taxes and deregulating can't solve everything.
Even if you somehow paradoxically combine the effects of both to their maximum efficiency, it still wouldn't solve much.

The most hypocritical argument that right makes is when they claim to keep us safe for 8 yrs or if the economy suddenly became bad when democrats took control of the house

Because politicians like to pander to their constituents, and since most Americans don't make over $250,000 it is popular for them to tax the hell out of them and turn them into villians so they can pay for vote buying programs like Medicare and Social Security. Politicians like to convince the people they need government to save them from themselves so they can have more and more power.

Democrats have done this since the early 1900s, Republicans soon caught on and there's been no such thing as a true right wing in the case of economic policy.

In short, right wing politics don't work because most people have been convinced by greedy politicians that they need government for everything. Therefore there must be high taxes and big government.

As soon as people learned they could vote themselves money, that was the end of democracy.

I'm only going to do this once. I hope it takes.

There is no difference between the "left" and "right" in the US. This is how the same people keep power, and the reason that they have to activate "young voters" every election year. Old people like me have been hearing the same crap for years and know that it's all crap. For eample, the Department of Energy was created during the Carter administration for the purpose of lessening our dependence on foreign oil. How well has it done?

We elect Democrats because the Republicans screwed things up. Four years or eight years later, we elect Republicans because the Democrats screwed it up. The reaon the electorate doesn't wake up is because the major news networks won't cover anyone but the Democrats and the Republicans. As a result, we have lost our country and are losing our liberty..

When you get a chance, read about the Hegelian dialectic. I wish you well.