This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I want to start a blog. How do I get free web site traffic?
11-18-2012, 01:04 PM
I want to start a blog. How do I get free web site traffic?
I am just starting out and want to get a blog started.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-18-2012, 01:12 PM

the best way to get traffic is to have a really good blog , that you maintain , by wrting every day / every week , the next thing you do is visiting other people and leave your comments , and they mus make sence so you will have to read them .

you can write about something you know or research , as long as you come with something new every time
ps making it funny will bring lots of people and they will come back

Ads

11-18-2012, 01:12 PM

Nothing is free it will cost. It just depends if your going to trade money for time or spend your time. It is possible to get free web site traffic once you lay a good structure.

The first step is to do some good keyword research and determine the phrases people are looking for. This can be done with Google's Keyword tool. https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal

One you have some keywords then you can pick a name based on your keywords and what's available. Then you get your domain name and hosting setup.

The nice thing about hosting is that most come with a program called Fantastic Deluxe that will install the wordpress blog software in about a minute for you. It's easy.

Then just create blog posts based on your keywords then promote using link directories, social bookmarking, article marketing, and web 2.0 sites like Squidoo, Hubpages, Weebly, and Google Sites.

After doing that you will get a ton of free web site traffic and you can enjoy the rewards for all of your work.

If you need more help, you can check out http://www.get-pnb.com