This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What shall I do if my so called 'friend' is lying to me and I can tell but she won't admit it?
11-18-2012, 01:04 PM
What shall I do if my so called 'friend' is lying to me and I can tell but she won't admit it?
Also she made me a twitter account even though I told her not to, I think I should report her but she scares me! HELP!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-18-2012, 01:12 PM

you know..i do have this sort of friend ..but fortunately ,she 's the type who like to be quite all the time but beware if she talks ,all that come out from her mouth are all lies ..
the point is ...you should tell her directly ,that you do know that she was lying and please do not treat you like some dumb fool brainless chick. be bold and straight with this kind if person.

Ads

You need to stand up for yourself and not let her walk all over you. Report her on twitter, she wont know its you and tell her to take the twitter account down.
As for the lying, tell her you know the truth and not to bother talking to you till she can be honest.

I know its easier said than done, but believe me, its better in the long run, you dont want people taking advantage of your good nature for the rest of your life.

Seriously, I am 25 and have never been able to stand up for myself in fear of hurting other people, even when I know they are lying or using me. I have got to a stage where I have had enough and am cutting ties, but I wish I had done this before!

Oh dear,
it sounds like you are a bit jealous of how this friend acts around you.
in my past experience i would just deal with your own thoughts, as that is all they are. THOUGHTS. how do you know she is lying anyway?
friendship is built on trust, sounds to me like you don't trust her. do you have trust issues?
i hope you realize soon how great this friend actually is - so what if she made you a twitter account, perhaps she is trying to get you engaged in the world, and if she scares you why are you friends with her?
geeez. kids these days....