This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do American children suffer because of the war budget?
11-18-2012, 01:04 PM
Do American children suffer because of the war budget?
Moms in the rest of the developed world get a monthly payment.
American lives are left up to the kindness of
the free market! So-
How stupid, fat and wheezy are your kids? Compared to other countries-
are they more obese and asthmatic?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-18-2012, 01:12 PM

no they suffer because of the b0n3r budget

Ads

No. They suffer from all the liberal garbage they are force-fed in public schools.

The rest of the world is not america, no matter how hard liberals try to pretend it is all the same.

mom's in the rest of the world get a payment from who? Why? How did they earn it? My word people, if you bring children into the world, it is not somebody elses responsibility to take care of them...it is your responsibility...people here are so absurd, they deserve the mess in the government they currently have.

GET A JOB, stop stealing from others..

I take care of my kids, you take care of yours. leave my kids out of political debates. They are not pawns to be used at the whim of politicians.

I don't think it's the "war budget" per se, but clearly there is a disconnect between what the government spends on the military, and on social services.

I also think it's astonishing that Republicans filibuster unemployment benefits (which people use to, um, feed their kids) unless it's paid for, but never hold up an appropriation bill for the wars.

They also complain about the debt being left for our children "in the future", but don't see how their policies are hurting children right NOW.

That war budget is not money burned up. It is salaries for members of the military that goes to support their families. It goes to buy all kinds of stuff that provides income to the people of those who produce and deliver it. It provides jobs and income for all of the support people and facilities. In terms of stimulating the economy the military spending is WAY more effective than what Obama has come with.

What war budget? By the Time Social Security, medicare and Medicaid are paid, there is no money left. FACT

No, they suffer because their parents are irresponsible and didn't prepare for having kids adequately.