This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Who was the first person who created those PC and account hacking and why?
11-18-2012, 01:05 PM
Who was the first person who created those PC and account hacking and why?
Many people are angry on getting their account hacked and edited, deleted or used by a faker. The community doesn't find any solution of the problem i even hear some guy hacked of some presidents twitter account president Obama i think. So does the community enjoys and likes to see how we suffer by losing our accounts?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-18-2012, 01:13 PM

i apologize if English isn't your first language but that was really bad. XP at least you are using real words and not text-type like other people.

anyways hackers will exist as long as there are things to hack. some would argue the inventors of the personal computer where hackers. for some hacking is a pass time, a curiosity, just probing the unknown seeing what they can find. others are more malicious.
that being said, people stealing accounts are probably malicious, in which case, yes they do enjoy stealing accounts.
although most stories you hear about today are acutally being committed by script kiddies not real hackers. real hackers acutally know how to program and know what they hack in and out, they code their own tools. script kiddies just run code without full understanding what it is doing.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply