This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
best marketing for frozen yogurt and bubble tea cafe?
11-18-2012, 01:05 PM
best marketing for frozen yogurt and bubble tea cafe?
Hi all,
just open YoBubble cafe a few months ago, and now, I would love to know what is the best way to market my cafe? We serve frozen yogurt, bubble tea, and vietnamese style sandwich?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-18-2012, 01:13 PM

I want that all right now. Yum sounds really good! What is bubble tea? What is a Vietnamese style sandwich?

Ads

I think free advertising (or nearly free) is a great way to start. Consider newsletters at local high schools, community colleges and universities. Ask if you can place an ad in their newsletter or school newspapers. Also simply posting flyers in places where teens gather and families shop will get your name out there. You could try putting flyers under peoples windshied wipers in parking lots but generally that aggravates more folks than it brings in. I love the concept and I think it will really appeal to (especially) high school and college students. And for heaven's sake be sure to set up a Facebook page! SO many businesses are increasing awareness of their place using social media. We have a place near us that's a bakery that has bubble tea and Vietnamese style sandwiches and I love them. Good luck with your business!

I couldn't agree more with previous posters in regards to offering vietnamese sandwishes along with boba tea drinks. They seem to go hand in hand well and with your location and area, it might just be a hit.

Social medias such as Facebook and twitter can definately be a plus. Get yourself written on YELP, that helps too. People like myself often go on yelp when we want to try something different. What about GROUPON? Advertise thru restaurant.com?

All of those mentioned above will map your restaurant up without the potential customer needing to google your address.

How about putting on a sticker or car magnet on the side of your car? Everywhere you drive, that's your mobile billboard. It may have an upfront cost but its free advertising for you.

Or have a panel or some sort standing on top of your car. Park the car on a busy intersection where people can see the sign. May stir up a bit of hunger while waiting at the light.

Flyers are great but they need to be passed out. Going door to door is time consuming and take $$ if you hire someone to do it for you. Not to forget that it can also be illegal in some areas. Placing it on a table somewhere won't be picked up. It might just get thrown away.

Wear a branded Tshirt with the cafe shop name and address. Wear it everywhere you go.

Just a few suggestions.

The best of luck Smile I love boba and vietnamese sanwishes!