This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why is twitter so hard to get into?
10-03-2012, 03:51 AM
Why is twitter so hard to get into?
In regards to the presidents upcoming town hall, Twitter claims that people can log on, in advance, and submit questions for the president.

What Twitter has made a direct POINT, NOT to include, is a basic set of directions, for how to access the site/area "#askobama".

I have tried to "surf" Twitter, 3 times, yet all the site does is run me in a circle.

HOW DO people access ANY part of the site, whether looking for the president, vintage cars, bicycles, etc? How do you tell this *#@^! site that you want to access a discussion, in order to post a message?

Can someone give me some basic, man-on-the-street, type directions, for how to access Twitter discussions?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2012, 03:59 AM

All you do is ask a question, and after the question put #askobama

If you want to read other questions that people are asking, do a search for #askobama and you will read questions that other people have posted.

Think of it like you're surfing status updates on Facebook, without comments. It's not like there are discussion areas or the ability to see multiple answers to a question.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply