This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
So..I just saw a video about Justin bieber's twitter accout being hacked by a guy who posted his number phone?
11-18-2012, 01:05 PM
So..I just saw a video about Justin bieber's twitter accout being hacked by a guy who posted his number phone?
and all the comments were like.....his going to have a massive bill...the thingt that I don't understand is who come?!isn't free in the usa to receive calls?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-18-2012, 01:13 PM

ifk

Ads

No it's not free to receive Calls.You depends what your monthly bill is and how many minutes you have.
So if you have like 1500 minutes for the month and you pay 90 bucks for the month. And you go over that, then you have to pay additional charges
So wit thousands of people calling you then yes your going to have a huge phone bill.

if he doesn't answer the calls, he doesn't get charge for the minutes. as long as he has unlimited texting, there is no problem on how many texts he recieves.

It is free to receive phone calls here.

not if he doesn't answer..
right?? o_o;

that's not what happened. justin bieber's friend got his twitter account hacked and jutin decided to get revenge by posting the hackers number on his twitter page and saying that it was his number so all justin's fans started calling the hacker thinking it was justin.