This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Did Anyone Hear About Adam Lambert's Facebook, Myspace, Twitter (etc.) Being Hacked?
11-18-2012, 01:05 PM
Did Anyone Hear About Adam Lambert's Facebook, Myspace, Twitter (etc.) Being Hacked?
Does anyone know how they could possibly get it back for him??
And IF ANYONE KNOWS WHO IS HACKING ADAM LAMBERTS ACCOUNT THEY HAD BETTER GIVE IT BACK.....NOW!!!!!!!!!
Anyone else feel free to state your opinion on the hacker.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-18-2012, 01:13 PM

I heard he is gay, Is that true?

Ads

Who is Adam Lambert?

Hey, i heard he was gay too.

yeah. i think it was matt giraud who did a bubble tweet about it thats how i found out. but adam got his account back. idk about facebook or myspace.

really wow i didnt know that.

my opinion:

that fuckin son of a bitch hacker better give adam his fuckin accounts back or hes just goonna happen to wake up one morning and find that he doesnt have a fuckin middle finger

Yes i heard about Adam being hacked. Adam said in Danny and Matt's bubble tweet saying that all they can do is for him to shut down everything and make a new one soon. I feel bad for him and like Adam said, the hacker needs to "get a life motherfker!" (Yes he said that)

And Adam did not get his Twitter back, that was the imposer talking. Adam said that he will let everyone know when he is back (on camera so that you know it is him talking and not the imposer)

To answer the other answerer's question yes Adam is gay. He came out publicly in the latest Rolling Stones magazine. Now that you know, stop speculating.

yes that's true, he was on Matt's and Danny's twitter to let everyone know so any fans out there should ignore anything coming from those accounts. Its a shame, how invasive, its a form of identity theft that can really screw with people lives.

Celebrities get hounded to death and become trapped in these isolating prisons of fame and then we wonder why they freak out after a while. Adam's only been a celeb for a few months and already he can't go out with being stalked and now he can't even communicate with his friends or fans. Its a shame.

I love Adam Lambert

and the person who is hacking it probably loves Adam and wishes to be him

i think the only way they might be able to get it back is to have it all over the news and stuff and threaten to through them in prison if they dont admit it.'

Dear Adam Lambert hacker,
I lovve Adam Lambert and i will protect him to ther best of my ability. and i am shure u r being hated by all adam fans. Plz will u give Mr. Lambert his personal Myspace and Twitter and Facebook?