This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
is the Motorola devour a good phone?
11-18-2012, 01:05 PM
is the Motorola devour a good phone?
i was at a verizon place today looking at the phones and the girl who worked there showed me a phone called the motorola devour. it looks like a good, expensive phone so i was shocked when she told me the phone was only a dollar and 8 cents. and no, she did not mean 108.00. she ment 1.08. i dont get why ? i was going to buy it but my mom didnt let me cause she said it seemed shady. what do you think ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-18-2012, 01:13 PM

Motorola DEVOUR A555 Android Phone (Verizon Wireless)
Key Features