This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Who are interesting people to follow on twitter?
11-18-2012, 01:05 PM
Who are interesting people to follow on twitter?
Looking to follow more good twitter accounts. They need to be intelligent and/or funny people. Preferably no celebrities.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-18-2012, 01:13 PM

you can try @lmaotwitpics i liked his. you can follow me and ill follow back! Smile

Ads

I love web surfing, computer science, web-development, IT etc... so i will be twitting about different links and sites as I visits a lots of different sites if you wanna folow me..

http://twitter.com/#!/himanshuishenry

Finding interesting people to follow on twitter depends on your interests.

Hi Ben M,

Here are some of the people to follow on twitter:

Al Gore (@algore) - He tweets exactly what you'd expect from a man trying to save the world—lots of links about saving the world—although his feed isn't updated frequently.

Alison Agosti (@Just_Alison)- The comedy stylings of the Alison Agosti are of the NSFW one-liner variety.

Mari Smith (@MariSmith)- Mari ‘like Ferrari!’ Passionate Leader of Social Media, Relationship Marketing & Facebook Mastery. Globetrotting Speaker & Author. Bubbly Scottish-Canadian.

Guy Kawasaki (@guykawasaki)- Author of the famous, Enchantment

Chris Brogan (@chrisbrogan)- President of Human Business Works, an online education company focusing on various small business niches.

Hope this helps.