This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Twitter was hacked? Help?
11-18-2012, 01:06 PM
Twitter was hacked? Help?
Well people hacked my account and I couldn't get them to sign out. So I deactivated it and changed the password. If I reactivate it with the new password, will they still be able to see/use my account? Please help, I have private things on there that only my brother and sister know about :/
I know the hackers personally and they want to read everything. Also they stayed signed in as I deactivated it :/

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-18-2012, 01:14 PM

Shouldn't be able to unless they jar access to your email account. If they continue to log in as pi the. Contact twitter and ask then to block te other users (they could be your parents)

Ads

If you have changed your password, they wont be able to log back onto your account

u should be ok. Usually the hackers are just interested in hacking accounts to spam followers, not to look at ur private stuff.

The one and only type of security any user has on any website is your password. That is it. If you change your password, they won't be able to get to your account. PERIOD.

No need to deactivate or activate your account, just make sure your E-mail is correct in your profile settings and change the password to something new and original. If you want to know how good your password is use this website:

http://howsecureismypassword.net/

Have a nice day Smile

http://www.speedgeekny.com