This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Will changing my Twitter password online stop someone from using twitter from my iPhone?
11-18-2012, 01:06 PM
Will changing my Twitter password online stop someone from using twitter from my iPhone?
I got my iPhone stolen and I didn't have a 4 digit lock. I don't want them to access my twitter. Will changing the password online prevent them from getting on?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-18-2012, 01:15 PM

There's a chance. Changing it may log the person out automatically but it's not guaranteed.

Ads

Yes. It may not log them out immediately, but eventually they'll lag out, or timeout, I mean they have to sleep right. Plus, you might want to do it before they do. Worst case I would say create a new account and just let everyone know so they can re-follow you.

change both your email and password, LOG OUT, and then log in again using the new info. Yes, changing this will prevent them from accessing your twitter account, once the app syncs, it will log them out until they enter the new email and pass.