This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you advertise online effectively for more or less FREE?
11-18-2012, 01:06 PM
How do you advertise online effectively for more or less FREE?
I have loads of killer websites, but how do i get people to know about them without using the killers of adwords to burn a hole in my pocket? Any cheap advertising which is consistent.

I have 2 very good money making websites which gets like 1 sale every month on average. Any help to increase sales.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-18-2012, 01:15 PM

I will advise you to use social network communities to promote your sites. Sites like facebook, twitter, orkut etc provide you the facility to communicate with general public directly and offer them your products. One important thing you must consider while you are promoting your site through social communities is, do not post the links of your sites in different profiles or even in your own profile without any purpose or pani. Build relations with people and then offer them your product. If it will be really useful for them they will be the marketing tool for your product to promote it and this will have multiple effect on your business.

regards

Ads

11-18-2012, 01:15 PM

Best way to advertise online is to use USFreeAds, Craigslist, and Kijiji. They are all free and effective. You can easily increase sales with USFreeAds. Google favors that site because they own it.