This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
can someone tell me who is iLCreation and how did they delete justin's videos from youtube?
11-18-2012, 01:07 PM
can someone tell me who is iLCreation and how did they delete justin's videos from youtube?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-18-2012, 01:15 PM

iLcreation is just another guy who has a youtube account and apparently he hacked Lady Gaga and JBieber's youtube accounts. Twitter is going mad at him.

This guy is 13 years old, btw.

Ads

a 13 year old kid hacked not just Justin bieber's vevo page, but loads of music artists, like Bruno mars, miley Cyrus etc. Any video with millions and millions of views is gone. I don't know how he managed to do it but all the fans are going craaaazy. Hopefully YouTube can restore the videos.

iLCreation did not hack any of the accounts. He put a copyright claim on the videos. So until the videos are reviewed they are unavailable. ilcreation's claim is obviously false, so the videos will be available again. People could do the same to ilcreation's youtube channel as well. Find the copyright section on the bottom on youtube and put a claim on ilcreation's videos.This is temporary and the video will be back up after the people at youtube realize what is going on.

Someone deleted the videos on Youtube like: Bad Romance, Waka Waka, all 14 Justin Bieber videos were deleted by someone I belive a 13 year old kid hacked them & deleted them last night around 2:30AM! :O And now there all back again! (: Go check it out!