This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Doubtful any libs on Y/A have investments let alone any cash but what happens when DOW loses all gains again?
11-18-2012, 01:08 PM
Doubtful any libs on Y/A have investments let alone any cash but what happens when DOW loses all gains again?
DOW 7K sometime this year. The market (AND OBAMA KNOWS IT) is the only thing holding his poll#s up @ 40-50% approval...What happens when it goes back down?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-18-2012, 01:17 PM

His numbers will be in the negative soon

Ads

It will be Bush's fault.

The market is not the only thing holding up his approval rating.

The market goes up and down all the time. That's the way it works.

If you know for sure that the Dow is headed to 7000 this year, you could make a FORTUNE by shorting stocks. But I'd be willing to bet $1000 you haven't bought any stocks short. Am I right?

You may think liberals don't know how to invest in stocks. This liberal, however, knows enough to know that you're just blowing smoke.

And by the way, I own more than a half million in stocks.

Why preface with vitriolic spew? Warren Buffet is a Liberal-to-Moderate Democrat and is one of the world's richest men...need I say more? Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are both Democrats, as is Barbra Streisand, Goldie Hawn, Maria Shriver Schwartneggar, Paul Krugman (a Nobel-prize-winning economist and author), the Kennedy family, etc, Republicans got fooled by the likes of Kenneth Lay, Bernie Madoff, Abramhoff (the lobbyists)---some Republican lawmakers even did some jail time over his crooked scheme, the Republican-owned/managed banks, Republican-run Wall Street, AIG...all participated in the bubble-buildup that BURST!, leaving America with the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression, which was also brought about by a Republican president, Herbert Hoover, who actually made things WORSE by cutting spending and trying to balance the budget at a time when the economy needed LIFE SUPPORT---a STIMULATION---(such as what Bill Clinton provided after the GOP-caused Savings and Loans collapse, loss of our middle-class, and the outsourcing of our manufacturing base; and just as President Obama is providing now after yet another GOP-caused GLOBAL MELTDOWN and HOUSING/CREDIT MARKET COLLAPSE). We have reversed the Depression-type economics of the GOP and put this nation back on a positive path thanks to President Obama's tax cuts for 95% of working Americans and his Recovery Act $$.

Wall Street fluctuates constantly, so watch Bloomberg News as I do (I leave the station on all night) and respond accordingly, i.e., buy low, sell high... or stay in for the long haul... or cut one's losses and leave. I suppose if I say that so-called "conservative" (meaning fearful of risk-taking or change) Republicans are rather retarded on economic issues Palin will launch a puny-pitiful twitter attack trying to play "victim" because oh-oh I used the word "retarded" that is in the public domain, media whore that she is, routinely pimping out her kids to score a few hits of media attention or a few petty political points...she didn't chastize Limbaugh for use of the word, we noticed, just Rahm Emanuel fussing at the Democrats who thought of sniping at the Blue-Dog Democrats for holding up the Health Care/Insurance Reform Act with their stupid stuff. So why don't I just say Republicans are EXTREMELY SUB-PAR on economic issues, which history shows is most definitely TRUE---same thing.