This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I get 1D to follow me on twitter please help ?!?!?
11-18-2012, 01:08 PM
How can I get 1D to follow me on twitter please help ?!?!?
I've been a big fan of there's since the beginning
I've had my twitter account for ages and i try everyday but nOne of them follow me
I watched that video on how to get them to follow you but it hasn't work
How can I get them to follow me ?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-18-2012, 01:17 PM

Keep tagging them in tweets, take pictures of you with like a 'i love 1D' on it an tag them in it, TAG THEM IN EVERYTHING.. You have a more chance of seeing you, reply to all their tweets, re-tweet everything they put on their, but they are probably to busy and have to many people on there

Ads

Say things to them that will make you stand out from all the other fans, but if it doesnt work then dont feel sad because they have so many fans that they cant follow them all

Cross your fingers and keep
Showing them the amazayn, fabulouis, extrodiharry, phenominiall, and brilliam directioner you are!

I am a guy and have also supported them from day one. They cant follow you.Surely you must see if they followed you they would have to do for their literally millions of other fans all over the world and thats impossible. We all know they are very special and we must do all we can to see they are not worried by impossible wishes. They love you.You can be sure of that.

They're a bunch of talentless cu nts. I recommend getting better taste in music and men.