This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can you make money by creating a free website, Facebook for an example?
11-18-2012, 01:09 PM
How can you make money by creating a free website, Facebook for an example?
I was watching the social network, and it made me really interested to know how it all works. Help anyone?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-18-2012, 01:17 PM

make a site for free, put advertisements on it to where everytime someone visits you get paid. thats hoe people make money off websites.

additionally if you have some kind of site currency for esoteric things like facebook has its games . thats yet another way.

Ads

facebook is worth so much because of the advertising it can do, there are about 700 milion people that have facebook and if u put an ad or commercial on it a good chunk of them are gonna see your product,etc.

its just about making anytype of website someone would like to return to everyday, then u sell to advertisers and make band

Advertising. That is how they make money. Companys pay big bucks to have an advertisement on your site, especially one like facebook

yes with ads

http://www.2createawebsite.com/money/mak...ernet.html

Everyone else is right..with advertisements...but I just wanted to add that if your actually interested dl "the facebook effect". I don't know where you would find it as I've only seen it in CNBC...they replay it quite often so if you have the channel you can also just keep an eye out for it.

There are several ways to earn money through website, but you must have an easily navigating and useful website which must have the ability to grab the attention of the users and turn them into regular customers. You can provide information about latest songs, movies and latest games along with free download option, when the users download the songs you will get some commission and you can earn more money by becoming an affiliate. I designed my website using Pearse Street, which is a professional website design company, specializing in social networking website design, development and marketing. If you need to design captivating website, you can make use of this firm. To know more about them, visit http://www.fuchsiamac.com/