This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where can I read the news that Justin Bieber insulated Korea?
11-18-2012, 01:09 PM
Where can I read the news that Justin Bieber insulated Korea?
I keep reading here that "Justin Bieber hates North Korea" but after googling I didn't find anything. So can you give me a source that proves Justin Bieber saying he hates Korea?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-18-2012, 01:17 PM

people make up rumors. someone even had the guts to say that jb died and turned into a zombie. its just a big fat lie and im sick of people doing that.

Ads

Google, then click news at the top, then do your news search.

yup he insulated the whole country with Owens Corning insulation

go to korean , im sure they are pissed
soon as you get there you'll see bieber teen cover magz burning

he never acually said he HATES korea...there was an online poll to see where his my world tour would go next and north korea won. the only problem is that north korea is a communist country and dont have acess to the internet and the media is very limmited so its unlikey that even one of the votes came from north korea and its very likey that ppl in north korea havent even heard of justin bieber. So he refused to go to north korea for a tour but not because he is being racist but for his security.....just google "justin bieber my world tour poll hoax"

No it isn't true.
Someone or some hacker is spreading rumors about him
Its not true.
They also hacked his youtube account when you watch his videos it will take you to adult content, they also spread the rumor that he is dead. Then what happened? It got all over the news. And also rumored that he has syphilis,
ITS NOT TRUE. Its all hack. And he didn't tweet on his twitter that he hates north korea IT WAS HacK!! Someone is hacking

http://www.infocuts.com/story/article-003719

And you can't enter North Korea because I don't think they will accept Western people.
They are force to think that Americans are their enemies.

He knows that the haters voted him to go to north Korea. So basically someone is hacking to make his life miserable

Go to Google, click on news at the top, do the search and see him for the racist he is.

I don't hate North Korea. Its a rumor there are tons out there.

Justin bieber did not insult korea, its fake. Micheal jackson said do not believe the news