This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to start my company's email marketing campaigns?
11-18-2012, 01:09 PM
How to start my company's email marketing campaigns?
Our company recently prepares to start email marketing campaigns. There is so many email marketing service provided online. I want to know which one is much better? There are also lots of email marketing software. Which is better for our company had about 6000-10000 subscribers?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-18-2012, 01:17 PM

Well, you actually consider which kind of email marketing campaigns is better for your company.
Email Marketing Service providers such as MailChimp have a perfect service and full experience in email marketing solution. It's your reliable and trustworthy partner.
http://www.mailchimp.com

But if you are a big company and a large amount of customers subscribe your newsletter, you should consider the email marketing software which you can install it on your company server so that your company have total control on your Customer Information. Email Marketing software providers such as PHPKode newsletter X is also a perfect solution
http://www.phpnewsletter.org

That's my suggestion. Make your choice.

Ads

There are so many considerations that go into what you're asking, but from the sounds of things, given your minimal number of subscribers, you're probably best with a software as a service model, where you connect to the software over the internet but don't keep it installed in your data center. This keeps your overall costs much lower.

You can find out a bunch about this and some example services (some with free trials) at my blog, mailboxnotfound.com. I'll be happy to answer any specific questions you may have.

Hi, my name is Kim Mckoy and I work from home. I get paid to referr people to this new social network thats about to come out. You get paid off inviting your friends and you get paid off their friends friends. This is a monthly income. No one times check thing so if u want to get money while your at home, this is a great site to try. You can also email me at sweetmisha2@gmail.com. I can tell you all about it!

Join me on crazygood social network they pay you to invite people!!

http://iamcrazygood.net/pages/kimmckoy.htm

The best way to go about it would be to compare the features offered by the top email marketing software and then sign up for the trial offer for the one that is suitable. Here is one website that lists all the top ones and compares them:

http://email-marketing-software-solutions.com

Thanks for the question. There are alot of avenues you can go with this. I hope that with a little research we both will learn something new.

You can find a lot of email marketing platforms on the web that you can use to send your newsletter. Many of them offer newsletter templates ready to use, you can even order a personal one for yourself. They are easy to use.
I chose an email marketing platform that is oriented for small business: http://www.direct-inbox.com
They have pretty nice prices and I'm satisfied with the service.
Good luck!

There's a email marketing website called Squeezymail http://www.squeezymail.co.uk

They help create the designs for emails, they also help design emails that can be used as templates.

They let you pay monthly if you want to send lots of emails, or if you only send the emails every couple of months you can pay per send.

They can easily send emails to lists the size of yours.

Then the software lets you see how many people have opened your email, who's clicked a link, who's unsubscribed and who's forwarded the email to a friend.

They've got a friendly team who are always willing to help, it's probably worth getting in touch with them , or you can sign up for a free account to test the system out, you can send up to 5 emails for free to test it out.

I'm not too familiar w/ email marketing, but I assume that a large percentage of emails that people get go unread. Has your company done any online advertising? Online marketing is the trendy thing to do nowadays, whether through social media sites like FB or Twitter or through online listing websites, you can really expose your business to the right consumers. The best part about online marketing is it's free, if done correctly.

Create a Facebook page for your business to increase awareness. Also, you should list your business online, specifically on websites that direct users to local businesses in their area. Zipzoom.com is actually a pretty cool online service; it is an online shopping website where users/customers can search for local businesses that offer products and services ranging from babysitters to electricians to flowers. Users can communicate directly with businesses they choose to buy services/products from after getting recommendations from zipzoom.com, and from there, your business can gain business. Usually, I believe they charge vendors for signing up, but since they're new, they are offering a special promotion for vendors who are interested: register as a vendor for free. It's a good option for those who are on a tight budget but still need exposure to grow their business. If this is something that appeals to you, you should just try it out and see what happens.

Online advertising through social media is just a suggestion. Who knows? Your company may have better luck w/ email marketing. Good luck.

I use a company called MadMimi that is local to me and very accessible.

I started out with a free account. If you did your research, there are not many free email marketing campaign services out there. Many will charge you upfront to open an account and create your subscribers from scratch while not disclosing their fees upfront.

For your subscribers, it would come down to about $24 per month (5000-10000) for MadMimi service.

Even that is more affordable than others like AWeber or Constant Contact, which don't even tell you how much it costs per month for your subscriber base. They want you to start off right away with a trial for $1 and then, they get you hooked in already.

You can check out their website here:
http://madmimi.com/r/08f36fcf88c0a84c19a6ed437b9cbcc9