This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is a good free way to advertise a web site?
11-18-2012, 01:09 PM
What is a good free way to advertise a web site?
I'm planning on making a web site, I already know where I am going to get my domain and hosting from and all I need to know is a good way to advertise it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-18-2012, 01:18 PM

Viral and Subliminal marketing.

Ads

Free Simple go to miloads.com and it is free.

Use social networking sites to promote your products and links. As you know social networking sites are self promotoable. If you got a nice profile with beautiful pictures in it, i bet you'll get a lot of visits from other members. Forum Marketing works just like Yahoo Answers. They would be a lot of tips and questions exchanged in any forums. So start getting active and contribute to any forum members and they will appreciate your expertise and start visiting your websites for more up-to-date tips.

THere are a lot of ways you can advertise your website. One of the things you will find you also need to do is build something called "back links", to help your site rank in the search engines. Most people find websites through one of the major search engines. This is called SEO or search engine optimization.

What I recommend is you find some internet forums, or go to youtube to find videos and other tips on how to promote / market your website.

It depends on what you are selling and your profit per sale. You could talk to a local company that provides online marketing services for some advice.