This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do Mojo Future Tech bracelets really work?
11-18-2012, 01:09 PM
Do Mojo Future Tech bracelets really work?
I just did a few tests with my friend and I did notice an increase in strength and flexibility. But is it just a placebo effect or do they genuinely improve your body's strength and flexibility?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-18-2012, 01:18 PM

There's a whole bunch of these type of things going round, and the latest is the holographic aura rebalancing thing.

A few years back it was bracelets with magnets in them which made all the same claims, but where are they now? Being recycled as Mojo Future Tech/CIEAura etc.

Going back further it was copper bracelets to relieve arthritis and a strong folklore has built up about copper curing aches and pains. But doctors still proscribe tablets to cure pain.

With all the years of people selling copper, magnets and now holograms providing a massive volume of purchasers who, presumably, have been cured of everything from the common cold to galloping consumption, but to date the world's medical profession does NOT tell it's patients to wear them.

There is not a single shred of evidence that any of these work. Lots of people who say that they know someone who once wore one etc, and a bunch of people who are pretty fit to start with (most advertising uses surfers, snow boarders etc).

Ultimately, when you are ill or injured, it is the human body that cures itself. Doctors don't mend a broken arm, they immobilise the arm so your body can heal itself without the arm moving and disrupting the healing process. Painkillers stimulate the brain to produce more/less neurotransmitter chemicals to set into motion specific healing processes.

Your body heals itself. Sometimes it needs a nudge or reminder to get on with it.

Which is why placebos work. And probably why for some people these various quasi-medical/alternative therapy type things seem to work for a while. And how many people are going to admit to their friends that they wasted good money on a cheap bit of plastic marketed directly at the gullible to support a pyramid selling scheme? It's less embarrassing to say that it has given you some relief.

Warren Hanchey is one of the big movers and shakers in this "industry". He has moved house 18 times in the last 30 years of selling his various bracelet/ stickers/ amulet type healing products and if you check him out on Twitter he has only got 12 followers. What does that suggest to you?

If it works for you, fine. Enjoy.

I won't be buying one. A brisk walk in the fresh air will make me feel better and maintain my health more than a bit of tinfoil and plastic on my wrist.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply