This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
bbm and internet wont work on my blackberry?
10-03-2012, 04:41 AM
bbm and internet wont work on my blackberry?
Okay basically my blackberry curve internet and BBM hasn't been working for the past few days, and neither of the Twitter or Facebook apps are working either. it's really annoying me so i'd be grateful to anyone who could help.thanks!
And yes i do have internet because im on contract.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2012, 04:49 AM

Do you have internet?! You need to buy it first.

Ads

IS it connected VIA a BES Server. IE a Work one? If so you need to be granted permission for internet access.

You may have an internet add on, but do you have a BBM add on? This is not the same as your internet add on, and it is charged differently. It costs £5 per month, every month, and allows you unlimited BBM, Blackberry Mail, access to Blackberry App World and access to the apps downloaded from the App World, such as Facebook, Twitter, etc. If you don't pay for the add on each month, you will lose access to the services as listed above. Either speak to your network and get the services added on, or add them online, by logging into your account, either via a computer or on your phone.

maybe there is a data problem
and since you are already paying
contact them and tell them my data isn't working
and they should fix it
hope I helped Smile
if you got any more question or need any help you can email me at spieleranswers@outlook.com