This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can somebody help me with my government please?
11-19-2012, 01:58 AM
Can somebody help me with my government please?
This is the only question left. I believe its economic policy, but im just having some troubles.

Policy is discussed by the realm, or broad subject matter around which policy centers. Think about economic policy, social policy, and foreign policy. Which of these realms is most important for the national government? Explain why this realm is more important than the other two. Provide evidence to support your explanation.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2012, 02:06 AM

Well that's a tough question because they all feed off of each other. For instance if you had a peaceful foreign policy and did not occupy any other countries and just minded your own business and kept the military budget down to a minimum (meaning the nonexistence of the military industrial complex for example), this could drastically change the options for both the social and the economic policies.

If you change just one of these policies, your options for the next are limited. Let's take economic policy now for example: If you were to suddenly cut 80% of the US military budget, you would end the wars and close down about 100 or more military bases around the world. As for social policy, well this is supposed to be driven and maintained by a free market economy.

However when the government decides to tamper with the natural healthy free market with bail outs, it changes the whole system and prolongs and worsens the problems it was trying to correct.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply