This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you support hayley williams(paramore singer) in this topless photo scandal?
11-19-2012, 02:02 AM
Do you support hayley williams(paramore singer) in this topless photo scandal?
hayley williams' twitter showed her topless in a photo.
she claims her twitter was hacked

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2012, 02:11 AM

o.o, there seems to be no photo of her being topless. Are you sure about that?

Ads

She seems like a genuinely nice person, and not the sort of person to use something like this as a publicity opportunity, i think she is telling the truth, and that her Twitter was hacked.

well she probably did get hacked, but even if she did mess up and accidentally post it on there, shes still awesome. people screw up and i think her fans support her and wont let something as dumb as this discourage them. im a paramore fan for life, we love you Hayley!!!

she is over 18 it isn't sexting and not illegal.. who cares

Yeah she got hacked .. not her fault ..

All the fans are supporting her through it .. so what if some things go wrong she is such a nice person and she dosent deserve to get this amount of grief ..

Try sticking up for her on youtube like I did and all you get is grief too there are alot of sick people out there and they have a grudge .. I think people should all just forget it .. leave the past in the past Smile

She looked nice.

I don't really believe the "hack" story, but I fully support her posting topless pix.

she is an adult and makes his life what he wants
I love her anyway and I love paramore

I love Paramore & Hayley and I hope she gets over it. As for support, I'm not sure what you mean.

Would I like to see more topless/nude pictures? Sure if she's willing. But not if there's going to be this big of a deal about it and she doesn't want it.

Do I believe the "Hack"? Not fully. It's possible, but at the same time there is an equal chance she accidentally uploaded it herself due to very easy upload features on Blackberrys.

I think she is in the right to say she was hacked. If she was or not, its nice to know that all the 12 year old girls won't think their idol meant to post nudes online and hopefully won't follow in her steps.