This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Oh my gosh im gonna cry please help!?
11-19-2012, 02:05 AM
Oh my gosh im gonna cry please help!?
My friend got mad at me and hacked my yahoo and put my number in a question on here! Im gonna start crying ! i dont know why she would be so cruel! Im on my cell phone now so i cant delete it! Im gonna get stalkers please help?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2012, 02:13 AM

Tell a trusted adult or just post her number to a question just remember if you fight fire with fire your likely to get burned

Ads

Well, obviously stop contacting this friend, who sounds like a loser. If you actually get any calls, just ignore them.

Get to a computer asap and have it deleted. You may have to change your mobile number. I wouldn't be calling her any type of friend. I think you need to get some new friends.

Speak to her about it and tell how how stupid and dangerous it was. Let her explain. Delete it off here asap and change your number. It'll be alright Smile

Anyone who does that is not your friend. If anyone texts you just block them on your phone.

NBD just relax. Go find a computer and delete it. If someone texts you from on here say "hey sorry you must have the wrong number" This situation can be fixed its not a big deal.

First off, if she did such a thing she is DEFINITELY not a friend. At ALL. And if you have access to a computer, go quickly to that, and delete the question. Or have your parent/guardian call your cell phone company to change your number.

REPORT HER!! That is violating the terms of Yahoo and she should be kicked out immediately. And don't worry if it does get out of hand chang your number and send in email (EXCEPT HER) about your new number. Back when my boyfriend thought i was cheating so he sent out on his twitter saying "call this number if you want a free blow job." I was furious and hated him for it but i only gotten like two inappropriate calls and his ass gotten in so much trouble. And i dont feel sorry for him it was a cruel prank. No matter what you did to her she had no right to abuse your private number and expose it online. She is not a true friend, only a true bully. But if you love her enough tell her to take it down immediately, or don't associate with her anymore (ps not everyone is an ass on yahoo, she will defiantly get some negative feed back if she put a number online.) Don't cry it happens more often then you think just gotta rise above the childish prank and get new friends.

Call your friend up and tell her how you feel