This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What's the song in the movie "More Than A Game"?
11-19-2012, 02:05 AM
What's the song in the movie "More Than A Game"?
I don't think it's on the soundtrack but it kicks in at around the 18 minute mark of the movie. I can't find it anywhere.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2012, 02:13 AM

The movie is already getting crazy buzz just for the Drake x Kanye West x Lil Wayne x Eminem song “Forever” but there actually is a full soundtrack for the upcoming LeBron James documentary called More Than a Game. The film follows James and his high school teammates and the ultimate rise of James from high school phenom to NBA superstar. Here is the full soundtrack compliments of Rap Radar. After looking at the artists involved it’s pretty easy to see James has some major hip-hop influence.

1. Drop It Low (Ester Dean feat. Chris Brown) – Produced by Polow Da Don for Zone 4

2. Forever (Drake feat. Kanye West, Lil Wayne & Eminem) – Produced by Matthew “Boi-1da” Samuels 1da Boi Productions, Sony/ATV (ASCAP)

3. King on Set (T.I. feat Young Dro) – Produced by C. Harris, D. Quinn, L. Edwards for The Smash Factory Productions

4. Stronger (Mary J. Blige) – Produced by: Polow Da Don and Hit-Boy for Zone 4 Inc

5. History (Jay-Z) – Produced by Kanye West for Very Good Beats Hip Hop Since 1978 Additional production by Kenoe for Nightrydas

6. Top of the World (Rich Boy feat. Chili Chil) – Produced by Rich Boy

7. I’m Ballin’ (Soulja Boy Tell ‘Em) – Produced by Hamsquad

8. We Ready (Ya Boy) – Produced by: Harvey Mason, Jr. for Harvey Mason Media

9. Go Hard (Hayes) – Produced by Jerome Harmon

10. Frozen (Jared Evans) – Produced by Jared Evans

11. If You Dream (Tank, Tyrese, Toni Braxton, Jordin Sparks, Omarion, Faith Evans, Jojo, Charlie Wilson, Tamar Braxton and Steve Russell) – Produced by: Harvey Mason, Jr. for Harvey Mason Media and Tank & J. Valentine for Song Dynasty

Facebook Digg This Delicious Stumble Upon RSS Tweet This Technorati
5 Comments
VIDEO: LeBron James’ “More Than A Game” official trailer | WoooHa.com says:
September 15, 2009 at 10:32 pm
[...] is the official trailer to the highly anticipated LeBron documentary which has the hyped soundtrack as [...]

percy carrion says:
January 25, 2010 at 10:42 am
hey kobe my brother loves you if you can meet hem he will really chry he has been watching you every since you got in the nba he can name anything you have done in your hole in tier life he can even name your stats and what you have been doing in the nba i will like for you to call hem his name is noel and his number is 646-318-8999 my name is percy if you call hem can you tell hem that his nepthew wrote u am 10 years old he is 17 years old he plays basketball i bet he would want to play you my name is percy plaese write me back kobe . ps my name is percy carrion and his name is noel gonzalez

Reply javon gage says:
February 26, 2010 at 6:04 am
kobe sucks

matt and owen says:
April 15, 2010 at 12:49 pm
okay for 1 kobe is da man! he can blow away lebron james! okay! he will out shoot him! he would out dunk him! and out dribble! KOBE BRYANT IS AMAZINGGG! and i smell another championship!!! sniff sniff

lil ross says:
June 21, 2010 at 1:32 am
ok now as much as i hate lebron for throwing tha game aginst boston lebron will shyt on kobe

Reply Fearlessflyer.com Themereviewer.net Petmunch.com

Click here to cancel reply.
Name
We need to know who you are.

Email
Will not be published - Don't worry.

Website
Optional: This will allow people to click on your name to go to your site

Comment
Required: Tell us what you think...

« Enter the WoooHa! website relaunch Twitter contest
VIDEO: DJ AM promo videos & marketing for “DJ HERO” will go on »