This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is the best way to earn money from the internet ?
11-19-2012, 02:05 AM
What is the best way to earn money from the internet ?
What is the best way to earn money from the internet and how to do it and in which website can i found it .which website let you earn much money .just i need all the ways of earning money from the internet

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-19-2012, 02:13 AM

Just get a job...

Or, if you really are that sad, try becoming a YouTube Partner.

Ads

sex sells

Well making money on the internet is hard, if you don't know where to start. There's many ways like paid emails, surveys, data entry, stocks, customer service, selling products.

In my experience I've tried many of these, but sometimes the money is not that much, and sometimes not fun. What really worked for me is affiliate marketing. Basically what this is that you become an affiliate with with a network of companies, these companies sell their product.

Your job is to promote and market these companies. You make money if you bring costumers to these companies, and you are paid a commission. A popular network that I like is Clickbank.com joining is free and it only costs you dedication and commitment. They give you affiliate links, which you promote and if sales are made, you're paid!

Making money on the internet is hard when you are a total newbie, you go thru alot of trial and error before you hit any sort of success. To learn how to best make money, I go to this website

http://www.wealthyaffiliate.com?a_aid=41c71625

What I like about this website is that it offers quality training that helps newbies learn how to make money on the internet. So far I've learned alot, and that's what it takes.

I advise you that you let this idea really sink in because it takes hard work and good work ethic, to have some success. Also stay away from scams that offer, an easy or fast way to internet success, because such things doesn't exist. It's good to be realistic and not get to into your head when making money online, because it can lead you to disappointment.

I suggest that you, join any affiliate network and start promoting and marketing, it's easy to do (in some levels), however it's hard to get sales. You can start promoting affiliate links, on your facebook or twitter account. Check out clickbank.com to learn more about it. And since making internet online is considered a trade, check out the training site, wealthy affiliate.

Well, I hope that answered your question. Don't hesitate to research, use the internet to find valuable information, this will help you decide what path best fits you. Good luck!

Rate music for money at slicethepie.com, Not sure how much but maybe a couple of cents a rating.

Take daily surveys, see http://www.teenswantcash.blogspot.com

Sell peices of writing at associated content

Sell handmade jewelry or any craft really (including photography) at etsy.com